Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In Memory Yet Green

A short story I wrote titled "In Memory Yet Green" (named after Isaac Asimov's autobiography) appears in the anthology My First Time by SoftCopy Publishing.

It's only available electronically. You can download it from Amazon right now.

All the pieces in the anthology open with the phrase "The first time I" and then go from there. Mine is a piece about memory, about writing, about Isaac Asimov. Of course.

Please go buy a copy - it's only $2.99 - and read my story, plus the stuff from the other 49 contributors.


3 comments:

Ed R said...

Yay!! Yer in Amazon! GO neil!

Mike Robertson said...

Wistful, funny, insightful. For me, the best read in this collection, including my own story. A fine, fully developed short story. Not a flash dump, I'm happy to report, and I couldn't take my eyes off it until the very last sentence.

Marisa Birns said...

Okay, going over to get a copy. *am chewing donut*